Monday, January 24, 2011

Sleepover

We spent our first night in the Love Shack! Hubby made the first of what I'm sure will be many roaring fires. This fireplace is really big and well built. There are pipes surrounding the fire box, and the heat pumps out quite nicely. Should keep the living and dining rooms toasty warm all winter.





Other big news (and if you know us you know this is BIG) we got a hot tub!!!!! Oh yea, thank you craigslist once again. The guy even delivered it for us, saving us $250. It will be a while till Hubby can get it wired in. First we will need some volunteers to come over and help him get it into place. But we have been dreaming of a long soak in hot water for 2 years!!!!


This just in......I gave the first tour of the Love Shack today! It was so cool and exciting to show off the Shack to like-minded "mod" folks like us! I had just pulled into the carport and noticed a man walking from his car with a camera. He asked if I would mind if he took a few pics of the house, saying that he and his wife just love it. I asked if they would like a tour and she jumped out of the car as excited (almost) as we were. I am so thankful for our friendly home and the opportunity to share! :)

1 comment:

  1. I hope that's an XXL(ong) hot tub to be able to handle the miles and miles of Kohler comin' its way. That fireplace is rad. It's definitely not messing around... and I adore the lawn chairs with the glasses of wine. :)

    ReplyDelete