Friday, April 1, 2011

Lovin' The Sunshine

Well, it is another stellar day here in beautiful Southern Oregon! While hubby is digging fence posts (he is putting a fence in where the ugly arbor vitaes were) I have been a busy bee. If you have never been to the Love Shack, it has a real "California" style entry. (One of the many reasons we fell in love with the house.) Along with the tiled entry steps, there are built in planters. I didn't want to put in bloomin' "cottage-y" plants, so we went with grasses.....perfect!


I bought a couple boxes of shells a while back at a yard sale. Just the right touch in the planters, don't you think?



OK, honey.....I'm all done with my project! Please pass the iced tea.......

1 comment:

  1. This looks great! Goes perfectly with the hardscape! Are the grasses native? I think Jason and I are going to try to landscape as "native" as possible (once we do the whole homeowner-and-home-dweller thang). I do enjoy my bloomin' cottage flowers though.... must find a way to make the two get along.

    ReplyDelete