Friday, February 25, 2011

Love Finds

Look what Hubby brought home! Isn't it the cutest find? (craigslist of course!) I think this man is a keeper! (Well, and so is this little gem....:)

And while I'm at it, here are some super groovy pics of our original green bathroom.


 This toilet seat rocks! (Not literally, thank you.)


 The atomic tiles couldn't be cooler.
 Love the lighting too.
The original floor.....so sad they covered it. I had to display a sample out of respect. And yes indeed, this is a pretty cool towel! :)






Before I go, check out the view this morning from the slider in the hall. Every day I find another reason to love the Love Shack!



2 comments:

  1. I love that Craig finds these treasures and brings them home. :) And that is a gem! I see a cord in the picture - does it have something electrical inside? Either way, it seems to be made for The Love Shack. I do hope you enjoy green. ;) Are you going to remodel or keep the bathroom vintage?

    ReplyDelete